Break and Fix
(Starting @ $90 per hour)
- The break and fix model is the most basic of solutions offered by GHS to its clients.
- Often suggested for clients with a minimal need for IT support (a couple hours a month)
- Consists of a flat hourly rate or discounted hours purchased in bulk
- Hours purchased individually will be billed on a hourly basis
- 10 hours or more purchased in bulk will be billed at a discounted rate
- Includes a guaranteed 3-6 hour response time on all critical issues.
- 24/7 Technical Assistance Available
- A Personal & Certified GHS Technician
(Starting @ $400 per month, 4-5 monthly visits and discounted hourly rates)
- GHS offers a preventative maintenance packages as an affordable solution for its clients who have IT needs beyond that of your average company.
-Preventative maintenance packages usually include a weekly on-site visit by a GHS certified technician who helps optimize your networks capabilities, eliminate un-scheduled downtime, and improve your company’s overall efficiency through priority support of your network.
-Preventative maintenance packages will be priced at a discounted monthly amount and typically included 4-5 on-site visits per month.
-All GHS clients on preventative maintenance plans are guaranteed a 2-3 hour response time on all critical issues.
-Preventative Maintenance also includes:
-24/7 Technical Assistance
-Remote Log-in Support
-A Personal & Certified GHS Technician
-Discount on Additional Hours Beyond the Support Contact
-Backup Disaster Recovery Planning
The Comprehensive Solution
(Starting @ $1,000 per month, unlimited support)
- GHS’s comprehensive solution package is an all-inclusive solution for clientele who hold IT as one of the top (if not the top) priorities in their everyday business operations.
- Our comprehensive solution is an all-inclusive 24/7 network monitoring plan with weekly visits from a dedicated GHS technician.
- This comprehensive solution is billed on a monthly basis and varies depending on the complexity of the given company’s network and needs.
- The comprehensive solution guarantees peace of mind with a 1-2 hour response time on even non-critical issues.
- The Comprehensive Solution also includes:
- 24/7 Priority Technical Assistance
- Remote Log-in Support
- A Dedicated Certified GHS Technician to Your Account
- Backup Disaster Recovery Planning