A successful EHR implementation comes down to three essential components…
1. Software & Licensing
- What is the correct software for my practice?
- What is my licensing costs going to be?
- What do I get for my money?
- How much are my ongoing costs?
2. Hardware Selection & Implementation
- Is my current hardware compatible with the electronic health record I choose?
- If not, what hardware will I need to ensure a successful implementation?
- Who will guarantee it is installed correctly according to the electronic health record standards?
3. Training and Support
- Who is going to train my practice on this new software and how are they going to go about it?
- Am I going to manage this project myself or I am going to outsource it to someone with more experience?
- What about my billing & collections? Will it be the same or will I have to think about switching?
- Likewise, do I have an IT provider who has experience with these types of implementation and software programs to help me get through even the most challenging points of the implementation?
- What are we going to do about support after our initial training session is through?
GHS can help you find all of these answers and provide insight to help identify even the questions you have yet to think of. Contact us